Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Seattle Weather

7/21/2010

The day started out like a typical Seattle morning; gloomy, overcast and a little chilly. By the afternoon, I asked my colleague how the weather was outside, she gave me the affirmative that it was in fact sunny. You see, I work in a basement office with no windows to the outside. The AC is always on, and I mean always, which explains why I dress like a bag lady all the time eventhough the weather projects 90 for the day. I can never tell what the weather will be like so yes, I do put on layers and layers of clothes. I often wear dresses with tights or jeans with a sweater over a jacket or vest and of course, my wardrobe staple; the scarf. I cannot leave home without it.

Lesson: Never leave home without your scarf because it has many uses.

Totally random, I know but I have to cook and I just wanted to try what this blogging is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment